About Me


Welcome!


I am a twenty something, college grad from Lexington, Kentucky. I grew up a proud PK, Preacher Kid turned Pastor's Kid. I am the oldest of 5 children and my heart has always been to lead in the best way I could. Whether it was as a mentor, Sunday school teacher or on my job I used my mistakes as building blocks that catapulted me into position God had for me. My goal for this blog is the same, to share my experiences as I go along with those who may be going through the same things. 

The need for this blog arose when I became overly aware of the repetitive questions my generation was asking. I felt it necessary to provide what answers I have gathered along the way. My hopes are as I continue to "live and learn" that I'll share the good and bad nuggets of adulthood.

Here you will find things that concern "Adult Secrets", "Adulting God's Way" and "Good reads". I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed sharing!









Love,

Porscha 





Comments