Family

Welcome!


As a kid your family is who took care of you. Maybe not who you were born into, but who had your back. My family is who I was born into and they helped shape me into the person I am today. They embedded into me values such as honesty. loyalty and my faith. They taught me to be unapologetic in all of my actions. Because of that I am able to make decisions that may not be popular and be okay with the negative Nancy's.

However, with this unapologetic perspective, there are times when my decisions aren't necessarily what my family would chose for me. I have had to learn to make decisions by myself and for myself without their approval. So can you guess what we're talking about Today?

Secret #5

How to make decisions with or without your family. 


Below you will find out exactly how to make these decisions in the Vlog I have attached. Subscribe to SEEwwad TV on YouTube and I hope you enjoy!













As always; like, share, comment and subscribe!


Love,Porscha 



Comments