3 things I remembered this week

Welcome!


God is Intentional
Everything will work in my favor. Nothing happens by accident. I have given God control over my life, so whatever happens he has an intentional plan for. Of course, there are times I try to take back the control and steer my life and that's when I feel like my life gets out of control. But when I sit back and let God continue to steer me where he needs me, I see things begin to line up perfectly, without any help from me. 
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose


I Have To Remember To Believe In God/Jesus
Not believe like he exists, believe in him, believing what my bible tells me he can and will do concerning me. It's easy to say, "Yea, he exist, he walked on earth, died for my sins, rose again and lives in heaven." But it takes a different kind of faith or another level of faith to believe that because he died for me, he gave me the same power he used to heal the sick to me. He gave me the same power to raise the dead, heal the sick and keep my mind at peace. When I only believe that he exist I cut off the FACT that I can conquer anything that comes my way. 
Luke 10:19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

He Will Speak/ Minister To You If You Let Him
Since we're being honest, I am good at retracting myself when I'm "going through". When I'm mentally trying to work out six months of plans in advance. I'll stay in my head and block out all logic, although its not intentional. I have to not ignore logic and run towards what I know makes sense, which is God's plan for me. I was at the gym this week and had Mali Music radio on and as I finished my work out I felt encouraged, I felt that life wasn't as complicated as I had made it. I felt great and that's literally what it takes, submerging myself back into God to realize "Girl you were tripping!" If I let God minister to me, he's more than happy to. It's me trying to run the show that makes it seem like I've gotta go searching for him, when he's literally like "Aye, whenever you're done, I'd like to talk to you, to remind you, of all the things I promised you." ( That's how God talks to me btw)
James 4:8-10 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves before the Lord, he will lift you up. 

So to conclude this weeks' lesson to myself. I have to remember that God's thoughts towards me are good and not evil, to build me up and give me a better future. Anything else is the devil and I have power over him and the ability cast him and all his negative thoughts out and away. 
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future...



Love,

Porscha 


Share, Like, comment and subscribe! 

Comments